Compensation: $130,000-$150,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Multi-billion Credit Asset Manager is seeking an Associate Data Analyst to join the Planning and Operations Team. This role will be in charge of providing actionable metrics, dashboards, and reports that drive sales enablement, sales management, and client service.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of business processes and data to help innovate new reporting solutions.
- Capturing and documenting business requirements for reporting solutions.
- Creating and building dashboards and paginated reports to help visualize key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Working with the Analytics Team to implement new KPIs into existing self-service reports and tools.
- Attending weekly team meetings and assisting in the creation of new strategic processes.
- Assist with other Analytics and P&O strategic projects and initiatives as needed.
- 4-6 years of experience with Data reporting/Internal Management Reporting.
- Experience with Power BI, Reporting Builder, and SQL Server Reporting (SSRS).
- Consulting to or experience in a Financial Services firm (Investment/Credit exposure a plus).
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.