Compensation: $90,000-$110,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Private Equity firm is seeking a Corporate Accounting Associate to join its growing team. This is a hybrid position with one day a week at the Stamford, CT office. This position will assist the accounting team and report directly to the corporate controller.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Assist with monthly and quarterly close activities.
- Preparation of monthly financial presentations to senior management.
- Assist with recording journal entries and performing account reconciliation.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements.
- Support quarterly and annual financial statements with footnote disclosures.
- Assist with calculation of management fees.
- 4 – 6 years of relevant experience.
- 2 + years experience working in public accounting.
- CPA required.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with an emphasis on the ability to produce complex presentations.
- Strong knowledge of Alteryx and Investran software preferred.
- Experience working with Workday preferred.
- Experience with PowerBi or Tablaeu data visualization tools preferred.
- Alternative asset management or financial services experience is preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.