Compensation: $140,000-$165,000 all-in compensation
Location: New York, NY
We are proud to be representing a prominent Real Estate Developer in NYC. This firm has developed an incredible reputation for building some of the most notable Life Science, Office, Residential, and Mixed-Use properties in NYC. As the firm continues to expand their portfolio, they are looking for an asset manager that can work closely with their acquisition and development teams.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- $5 billion+ transaction volume in firms’ 15-year history
- Vertically integrated company with an emphasis on collaboration across the verticals
- Portfolio diversified across asset classes and architecturally significant buildings
- Work alongside Executive Vice President of Asset Management who has been at the firm his entire 16-year career
- Collaborate with acquisitions & development teams on a diverse range of value-add strategies
- Take part in the firm’s 6-acre urban redevelopment project in the Lower East Side
- Bachelor's in Real Estate, Finance, or related field from top university
- 1-4 years of experience in real estate asset management
- Highly proficient in Excel and Argus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.