Role Overview – Assistant Vice President, Financial Reporting & Accounting:
Our client is an accounting leader in financial compliance and reporting for a $1B private Business Development Company (BDC) direct lending fund. With some flexibility with remote work in New York City, the ideal candidate will ensure proper investment books, produce investor reporting, oversee audits, and identify process improvements uplifting consistent portfolio returns.
Compensation: $125,000.00 – $165,000.00 + bonus
Location: New York City
Responsibilities for the AVP include:
• Managing end-to-end BDC financial reporting
• Enabling seamless investor and regulatory audits
• Reviewing/approving manager and admin fund calculations
• Standardizing accounting policies and controls
Qualifications of the AVP include:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting
• 10+ years in private/public investment funds
• CPA with strong technical knowledge
• Proven leadership and communication skills
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.