Job Overview – Assistant Project Manager (Controls/BAS Division)
Atlantic Group is supporting our client’s search for an Assistant Project Manager within the electrical construction industry. The Assistant Project Manager must be self-motivated as this candidate will work under the Senior Project Manager, Estimator for the Controls, and the Building Automation Division.
Compensation: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 + bonus
Location: King of Prussia, PA – Onsite
Responsibilities as the Assistant Project Manager (Controls/BAS Division) Include:
- Define project scopes and develop project plans
- Play a crucial role in budget development and management
- Responsibilities include establishing quality control processes, conducting inspections, and addressing any quality issues that arise during the project
Requirements for the Assistant Project Manager (Controls/BAS Division) Include:
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of relevant experience with BAS/Controls
- Prefer an ME or EE, but not mandatory
- Familiar with Siemens, Johnson Controls and ADT controls.
- The ideal candidate will have an exceptional schedule, budgeting, and cost management skills
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.