$55,000-$60,000 + bonus
Montgomery County, PA
The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager role with phenomenal growth potential. Our client is a 50+ year-old international contractor who specializes in the hygienic environment industry.
- Assist in the management of all assigned projects to ensure the overall project is aligned to the stakeholder’s objectives.
- Prepare project plans as required.
- Coordinate and liaise with stakeholders to ensure that all have timely and accurate information.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specification, building regulations, and good building practice.
- Analyze all drawings and specifications and issue timely feedback when required.
- 2+ years of commercial construction experience.
- Ability to read technical drawings/layouts.
- AutoCAD experience is highly desirable.
- Ability to use SAP Business One or similar data entry, sheets/schedules.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.