Compensation: $175,000 – $200,000 + bonus
Location: New York City
The Assistant Fund Controller will manage the valuation and pricing of complex investment products, oversee regulatory reporting, prepare audited financial statements, maintain service provider relationships, calculate Fund Net Asset Value (NAV), performance and management fees, and assist with investor reporting.
This position includes two days of hybrid work on Mondays and Fridays, and offers potential exposure to partnership tax.
As the Assistant Fund Controller your tasks include but are not limited to —
- Oversee pricing and valuation process surrounding complex investment products
- Manage regulatory reporting process (Form PF, PQR)
- Prepare and review annual audited financial statements
- Manage various service provider relationships including Fund Administrators (SS&C) and auditors
- Calculate Fund NAV, Fund performance and management and performance fees
- Calculation of other Fund and investment level metrics (IRR, MOIC)
- Assist with investor reporting process; experience working with IR/Marketing team
- Potential exposure to partnership Tax
To be considered for the Assistant Fund Controller role, you should have —
- Public/private CPA from a PE/Credit fund or Credit Hedge fund with MBS/ABS/Derivatives experience
- Relevant product knowledge
- Seasoned in the field (preferably 8-15+ years)
- Competitive salary and attractive annual bonus
- Opportunity to collaborate with highly skilled colleagues in a dynamic work environment
- Opportunity to play a significant role in driving the success of the company
- Comprehensive benefits package available
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.