Compensation: $145,000-$190,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Investment adviser is looking to add an Assistant Controller to its team based in New York, NY. This position will have exposure to senior management and have opportunities for growth within the firm. This is a flexible hybrid position.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Assist with accounting responsibilities.
- Participate in payroll responsibilities.
- Collaborate with teams on industrial relations, IR, and human resources, HR, when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related.
- 5 – 8 years of public or private accounting experience required.
- CPA required.
- Exposure to private equity or hedge fund required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.