Compensation: $130,000-$150,000 + bonus
Location: Greenwich, CT
Hedge fund is looking to add an Assistant Controller to its accounting team. The Assistant Controller will report directly to the Controller. This is a full-time position with some schedule flexibility.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Collaborate with fund accountants when necessary.
- Manage the quarterly accounting, accounts payable, and capital activity processes.
- Assist with year end audit.
- Perform other ad hoc tasks and projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 4 – 8 years of private or public accounting experience required.
- CPA preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.