Compensation: $350,000 – $400,000
Location: New York, NY
We are representing a Broker Dealer CFO opportunity with a top tier alternative asset manager located in New York, NY
Highlights about the Company and Position:
The successful candidate will join a team of professionals supporting the Broker Dealer Team. This specific role will present an opportunity for the candidate to collaboratively work on deal pipeline and increase business connections and coordinate complex transactions as the business grows.
- Actively manage and oversee deal pipeline, structures, split of fees across regular underwriting.
- Partner with Finance team regarding P&L and tracking of actuals, budgets, forecasts & profitability analysis for new business ventures
- Cross-functional coordination with Compliance, Tax and Legal (and other areas) on fee structures
- Partner with Risk business to track syndications and key risks of the positions
- Work with Corporate Controllers to report and record all monthly and quarterly corporate reporting (carried interest income, GP direct interest)
- 10-15 years relevant experience
- Private Equity / Broker Dealer experience
- Series 27 and CPA