Compensation: $80,000 – $90,000 + bonus
Location: Philadelphia, PA
We are representing an exciting Asset Management Associate opportunity with a growing real estate company headquartered in Philadelphia.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Position will focus on internal reporting, asset modeling, acquisition evaluation, and streamlining financial/operational processes
- Individual will work across departments to collaborate on projects and initiatives
- Newly-created position that will offer growth potential moving forward
- Company is growing and offers the position an opportunity to be involved in a lot of different areas
- This individual will obtain great exposure to leadership through conversations with and presentations to company founders and investors
- Bachelor’s in Accounting/Finance from an accredited school
- 2+ years of experience with in financial modeling, valuations, and underwriting
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong financial modeling skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.