Location: New York, NY
We are proud to be representing an institutional Real Estate investor in NYC. The firm has a proven 15+ year track record in their opportunistic equity platform and are looking to add an asset management analyst to their team.
Highlights about the Company & Responsibilities:
- $30B AUM across all asset classes
- Super-creative Value-Add Investment Fund: Industrial, Office, Media/Studio, Hospitality
- One of only two institutional investors in the studio/media space
- Oversee asset management across the firm’s equity and high yield credit investment vehicles
- Model portfolio transactions including financings, dispositions, and restructuring of debt and equity positions
- Work with property management and leasing teams to develop portfolio strategy
- Bachelor's degree from a top university in real estate, finance, or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience as an asset management analyst
- Highly proficient in excel
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.