Pay Rate Range: $20-25/hr
Location: Bedford Hills, NY
The Atlantic Group is representing an organization in the Bedford Hills, NY area that has an immediate need for an Accounts Payable Associate to join their team. This position is a full-time contract role with opportunity to become permanent based on performance.
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Process check requests
- Assist in month end closing
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Perform other duties and ad hoc reporting as assigned
- Associate's degree or equivalent, relevant experience
- 2+ years of accounts payable experience
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics is a plus
- Strong analytical and reconciliation experience
- General scanning/indexing experience
- Thorough knowledge of MSOffice Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skillsets
- Must have a high acumen to detail, be results oriented and have a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with internal/external at all levels
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.