Location: New York, NY
Youth development and family service agency is seeking an AP Assistant to join their Accounts Payable Team. This person will assist the Assistant Director of Accounts Payable on all matters related to the research, maintenance, and implementation of accounts payable functions and procedures.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Open, sort, and distribute mail to the AP team and other departments as required.
- Performs data entry and assists with scanning, filing, and organizing all invoices in the department.
- Assist with bi-weekly checks, run and match checks to invoices for approval.
- Mail all petty cash, check requests, and regular invoice payments.
- Answer phone inquiries received in the A/P department.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support as needed.
- Perform special projects and assist the Assistant Director of Accounts Payable as needed.
- High school diploma.
- Computer experience is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.