Analyst, Global Commercial – Hybrid
Compensation: $60,000 – $70,000
Location: New York, NY
The Atlantic Group is representing a Global Commercial team that manages commercial matters for the top multi-market clients within the agency, to help build contractually sound and profitable long-term client relationships.
- Coordinate commercial proposals for global new business pitches, analyze remuneration structures, and consolidate data
- Monitor and track global retainer fees and media commissions of existing clients
- Analyze local market data and complete reports based on contractual or internal requirements
- Track local market communications and build efficient Excel files
- Create clear, simplified summary Excel files to present complex global data to management/decision makers
- Help brief and educate local markets about key commercial issues
- 1-2 years of experience in corporate finance or business affairs
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, knowledge of Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Very strong analytical and quantitative skills, proactive approach, general understanding of financial concepts, strong organizational and time management skills, excellent communication skills, ability to multitask and meet deadlines, remains calm under pressure
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.