Position Title: Administrative Operations Analyst
Compensation: $50,000 – $60,000
Location: Manhattan, New York City
Administrative professionals with finance and facilities backgrounds, this is the role for you! As an Operations Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in supporting seamless functioning of service operations at a major hospital in New York. Top communication skills are a must for collaborating with executives and managers and the ideal candidate will have experience tracking financial information within Microsoft Excel and advanced experience using macros, Vlookups and pivot tables. Facilities management experience is highly preferred. If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply! This role is 100% onsite Monday – Friday, in Manhattan.
Company Information and Special Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Review budgets, contract bids, and vendor contracts.
- Monitor proprietary Facilities Management System, for work order activity, generating status reports and assisting with prompt closing and processing of work orders.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data with the ability to translate into business strategies to improve operations.
- Process electronic timekeeping weekly and administer employee entitlements, vacation, sick-time, PTO, etc.
- Track and administer all reports and spreadsheets including employee documentation and equipment inventory and maintenance.
- Manage communication, ensuring timely responses to incoming calls, mail, and emails, including drafting written and verbal responses to all levels of management and client inquiries.
- Coordinate, schedule and facilitate meetings, as requested, including dates, agendas, meeting rooms and invites.
- Handle confidential, non-routine information and provide other administrative support as needed
.Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Degree required; College Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional administrative experience.
- Advanced technical skills: strong knowledge of MIcrosoft Suite systems, especially Excel (macros, Vlookups and pivot tables) and high comfort level leveraging reporting tools daily.
- Knowledge and ability to utilize online Facilities Maintenance Management Systems, a plus.
- Experience working in a union environment is a plus.
Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.
#PHILLYAFT – 34619