Location: Mount Kisco, NY
Medical Group is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join the team on a temp assignment.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Provides any and all administrative support to the Senior Director.
- Promptly and efficiently manages incoming phone calls by screening and/or directing incoming calls to the appropriate party.
- Clerical duties including filing and maintaining records.
- Receives, greets, and directs guests and customers, in person or via telephone.
- Manages multiple calendars; coordinates and schedules meetings and conference calls within the department, interdepartmentally, and/or with external parties.
- Prepares, edits, and keeps detailed logs of correspondence, reports, contracts, and presentations.
- Develops and maintains electronic files as necessary.
- Anticipates and prepares materials needed by the team for meetings, correspondence, appointments, etc. that may include privileged and confidential information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excel and PowerPoint knowledge. Ability to create spreadsheets, reports, and presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Customer Service experience.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.