Compensation: $25 per hr.
Location: New York, NY
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the execution of one of the Managing Partners goals and responsibilities.
- Coordinate heavy and complex calendar management ensuring Managing Partner’s schedule is handled in an efficient manner and they’re prepared.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns identified by and /or addressed to the Executive Director, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Recommend appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Interface with the Partner’s contacts and employee’s on his behalf
- Translate goals into daily/weekly action plans; confirm and support execution of plans.
- Prioritize needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through to successful completion.
- Coordinates international and domestic travel itineraries.
- Assist with creation and modification of presentations, spreadsheets, charts, and other documents.
- Occasionally assist with personal projects task as they arise
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-3 years of administrative experience required
- Experience interacting with high-level Executives
- Extremely flexible and enthusiastic about change. Positive attitude and ability to maintain composure under stress.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- Ability to problem-solve and manage operational challenges
- The candidate should be motivated, resourceful, organized, and able to operate independently with strong attention to detail
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted for the administrative assistant role within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.