Highly driven and flexible administrator wanted for a finance firm just outside of DC. If you're experienced in fast-paced environments this could be the role for you! The ideal candidate will be highly organized, detail oriented, and value efficient process and confidentiality. If this sounds like you, apply today.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide calendar/schedule management and actively managing conflicts
- Coordinate appropriate materials for meetings, appointments, and presentations in a timely manner to ensure time given for review
- Greeting guests and clients arriving for meetings and ensure proper set up
- Organize complex global and domestic professional, involving organizing multi-city travel schedules/itineraries and travel documents (visas, passports).
- Coordinate personal deliveries to CIO’s home, working closely with members of staff at the residence
- Execute errands outside the office as requested
- Manage personal expense reporting
- Manage and update CRM to ensure accurate data
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in administrative support
- High level of Microsoft Outlook competency required
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.