Build valuable experience with an industry leader and enjoy competitive pay! We are hiring in Paoli, PA for an Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate for this role will be accomplished in problem-solving, time-management, organization, verbal/written communication and collaborating with others. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Essential Job Functions
- Provide support to President, including but not limited to maintaining calendar, preparing correspondence, bid submission, and miscellaneous organization/administration
- Take dictation and perform transcriptions using above average typing seed
- Schedule and coordinate company meetings (Teams/Zoom/ Outlook Invites)
- Answer phone calls and directing to appropriate party
- Print, stamp, and organize invoices
- Maintain filing system throughout the office.
- Liaise with Executive and Senior Administrative Assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Plan personal travel including flights, accommodation and ground transportation
- Develop, implement and manage company social media accounts.
- High School Degree required
- 2 years experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant, or Office Admin Assistant required
- Proficient computer skills required, including Microsoft Office and Outlook Suite
- Must be willing to learn new software
- Must be able maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.