Title: Accounts Receivable Clerk
Location: South Jersey
Compensation: $60,000 – $65,000
Atlantic Group is looking to add an entry level accounting professional to a well-established company headquartered in South Jersey. Our client, a leading distributer with a rich history dating back several decades, takes pride in serving esteemed retailers in their industry. They are looking to add an Accounts Receivable Clerk to their team. This position is an excellent entry-mid level opportunity, featuring a professional development career track. Join their team and grow with them.
Highlights About Company & Position:
- Client is backed by a prominent private equity firm, positioning them for further growth.
- Currently, their accounting and finance team is compact, consisting of a CFO, an Assistant Controller, and a Controller – Accounts Receivable Clerk will have the ability to work with a tightknit team.
- Company operates in a competitive market, supplying major retailers and thousands of independent retailers.
- Despite the competitive landscape, they are thriving, and this position will play a pivotal role in our continued success.
- As the business and department expands, this role will evolve, offering increased responsibilities.
- Onsite schedule – 5 days a week in the office (potential for hybrid in future).
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Accounting or related field required.
- 1+ year(s) of experience required.
- A positive “can-do” attitude, curiosity, and a desire for professional development are essential.
- Tech-savvy individuals with experience in ERP Systems (i.e. Navision, AS400) is a plus.
- Fully paid Medical & Dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, EAP, AD&D, Flexible Spending Accounts, and a 401K with company match.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the Accounts Receivable Clerk criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussio