Location: New York City
Atlantic Group is representing a youth development and family service agency that is currently seeking a temporary AP Assistant to join their Accounts Payable Team. The selected candidate will assist the Assistant Director of Accounts Payable in conducting research, maintaining records, and implementing accounts payable functions and procedures.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Open, sort, and distribute mail to the AP team and other departments as required
- Performs data entry and assists with scanning, filing, and organizing all invoices in the department
- Assist with bi-weekly checks, run and match checks to invoices for approval
- Mail all petty cash, check requests, and regular invoice payments
- Answer phone inquiries received in the A/P department
- Provide general administrative and clerical support as needed
- Perform special projects and assist the Assistant Director of Accounts Payable as needed
- High school diploma
- Computer experience is a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office is a plus
Application Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.
#LI-DNP | #LI-Onsite