Compensation: $115,000 – $125,000 + bonus
Location: New York City
Highlights about Position: This is a role for an accounting supervisor at a professional services firm. The ideal candidate will have experience in general ledger maintenance and be highly motivated. This is a hybrid position with mandatory in-office work on Tuesdays.
- Prepare bank reconciliations, maintain depreciation lapse schedules, and analyze/reconcile accounts monthly
- Assist in preparing tax returns and monthly journal entries
- Oversee accounts payable team, treasury functions, and maintain employee access to corporate credit cards
- Prepare monthly reports for foreign accountants and quarterly unaudited financial statements
- Assist with annual US and UK financial statement audits and workpapers for outside tax teams
- Perform ad hoc analyses and reports as needed
- Create and maintain client accounting procedure and training manuals
- Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in major and overall required
- 5-6 years of experience
- Proficiency with Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.