Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Montgomery County, PA
Compensation: $80,000 – $95,000 + bonus
Atlantic Group is searching for a Senior Accountant to join our client’s dynamic and growing company. This employee will play a key role in the financial operations and contribute to the company’s overall path of success. As part of their dedicated team, you will be responsible for various accounting tasks, including general ledger management, financial reporting, and analysis. With opportunities for professional growth and a range of company benefits, this is an exciting chance to advance your career in the financial services industry.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Client is backed by a publicly traded financial firm with zero corporate debt.
- Company is experiencing steady growth and continued expansion with over 800 new hires the past year.
- Work space has a commitment to employee engagement and as well as a supportive work environment.
- Opportunity to contribute to taking the company public.
- Hybrid work schedule.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 2+ years of experience in accounting, preferably with a focus on financial services, mortgage, banking, or insurance.
- Experience in a public accounting firm is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Health savings and flexible spending accounts.
- Life and disability insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Employee assistance program.
- Performance-based incentives.
- Pet insurance.
- Advancement opportunities.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.