Our Client, a Fortune 500 Financial Services Industry Leader, is adding a Technical Accounting Manager to their team.
In this position the responsibilities include:
* Evaluate existing accounting practices in order to ensure compliance with IFRS.
* Prepare income statement, cash flow and notes for disclosure requirements. Draft Accounting memos as necessary.
* Explain non-routine transactions and coordinate their accounting treatment.
* Coordinate between business and accounting principles for new product approvals and non-routine transactions.
* Review and interpret new products, variations of existing products and non-routine transactions and evaluate technical accounting and reporting treatment in line with Reporting Guidelines.
* Act as key accounting resource to evaluate changes to Corporate Guidelines, evaluate potential impact and lead implementation.
* Prepare financial information for management and present it on a regular basis.
* ssist in the preparation of the materials for general management reporting and the Board Meeting and Review Meeting.
* Facilitate the external and internal audit requests.
* Bachelors Degree in Accounting
* 6+ years of experience Technical Accounting and compliance with IFRS and US GAAP compliance
* SAP a plus
* Financial Services required
* Masters or bachelor’s degree with a preferred focus in accounting.
* Experience in financial services required, ideally in lending, leasing and equity investments
* CPA preferred
Excellent opportunity at a Headquarters Location with room for advancement and strong benefits package.