Compensation: $150,000-$200,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Multi-million investment firm is looking to add an Accounting and Operations Associate to its team. This position will collaborate with the deals team and assist managing internal and external resources. This is a hybrid position.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Prepare monthly and quarterly price packs.
- Calculate the monthly and quarterly realized and unrealized gain/loss impact.
- Analyze P&L by investment and reconcile it back to the fund admin’s records.
- Determine estimated fund level returns for investors and management.
- Coordinate with third party valuation firms to provide support for independent review of certain manager-marked positions.
- Review valuation reports from third-party valuation firms and the corresponding documentation for all key valuation inputs.
- Provide investment level pricing sensitivity analyses.
- Understand how to read relevant loan documents.
- Determine quarterly and ad-hoc cash income distributions for LPs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline
- 5 – 6 years experience in credit fund operations or accounting
- Experience in direct-lending preferred.
- Strong knowledge of loan investment products.
- Experience with Sentry, Geneva and iLevel preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel required.
- Strong knowledge of VBA/Macro.
- Strong analytical skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.