Compensation: $120,000 – $130,000 + bonus
Location: Philadelphia, PA
We are looking for an Accounting Manager to join a public real estate investment company in Philadelphia. The responsibilities of this role entail all aspects of accounting. This may include reporting, reconciliations, and special projects as they arise. This is an opportunity to join a team with strong and personable leaders who are looking to share their success with their team.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Responsibilities include managing most internal financial reporting processes and supervising accounting functions
- Will supervise AP, reconciliations, and external reporting
- Driven team that appreciates working collaboratively
- Flexible hybrid schedule offered
- Covid vaccination required
- Bachelor’s in Accounting required
- 5+ years of public and corporate accounting experience
- CPA preferred
- Knowledge of real estate industry preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.