In need of an Accounting Assistant to perform accounting, finance, and clerical duties for a manufacturing company in Delaware County, PA. This position will be responsible for the entire accounts payable processing cycle. Ability to write in a clear and concise manner is key; the ideal candidate will also have strong time management and problem-solving skills to work successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Enter all disbursements into the accounting system.
- Record and enter invoices into accounting system
- Prepare/print checks, match appropriate paperwork to copies
- Disburse approved C.O.D. payments
- Fulfill check requests at the approval of senior management
- Monitor and reconcile aged trial balance
- Match received goods to invoices, resolving any discrepancies by working closely with Quality, Purchasing, and Shipping/Receiving
- Debit vendor accounts when appropriate
- Expedite refunds due
- Reconcile petty cash
- Maintain vendor invoice filing system
- Assist Accounting Manager as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Experience in GAAP, banking, invoice filing, and payment disbursal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.