- Work with the assistant controller & external fund administrator to handle capital calls, allotments, wire transfers, and investor updates.
- Offer analysis and supervision to work accomplished by the fund administrator.
- Assist the merchant bank and private equity teams in deal funding operations.
- Support the merchant bank and private equity teams in data upkeep for portfolio investments.
- Support Merchant Bank team with special projects involving preparing portfolio decks, maintaining dashboards, and providing ad-hoc reporting.
- Assist with review of quarterly private company investment valuations prepared by Private Equity, Real Estate, and Merchant Bank teams.
- Assist in review of quarterly GAAP financial statements and Limited Partner reporting packages prepared by fund administrator.
- Provide support to the finance team in annual financial statement audits and tax filings.
- Support the accounts payable function to review and allocate incoming invoices for payment.
- 2 to 4 years of Big 4 or Regional Auditor PE, Hedge or VC clients
- CPA is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.