Administrators with finance backgrounds, this is the role for you! We are seeking a full time Accounting Administrative Assistant to help with routine and long-term projects: including but not limited to accounting, contracting, and general administrative support. This position is based out of Long Island City, NY. The ideal candidate will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as this role requires interfacing with all levels of management. Strong organizational/prioritization, problem-solving, and analytical skills will lead a candidate to success!
• Manage, report, and file department records, including team’s schedule, attendance, and vacation calendar, amid all other necessary documentation.
• Coordinate department communication operations including timely responses to incoming calls, mail and emails, including drafting written responses to all levels of management.
• Coordinate, schedule, and facilitate meetings and presentations, including dates, agendas, meeting rooms and invites.
• Develop and organize financial statements reporting packages.
• Create and maintain client accounting contact list.
• Order supplies and equipment necessary for Accounting department productivity.
• Provide other administrative support as needed.
• High School degree minimum/College degree preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Accounting/Finance support
• Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP).
• High comfort level leveraging reporting tools daily.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.