Compensation: $100,000-$115,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Multi-billion private equity company is looking to add an Expense Accountant to their five-person team. The role will be responsible for ongoing financial transactions for domestic and foreign entities.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Management of credit expenses and act as concur liaison for expenses system.
- Analyzing concur data prior to uploading files to identify and correct discrepancies.
- Oversee electronic filings for all concur submitted reports to ensure receipts and approvals are collected and saved for audits
- Manage foreign electronic inbox, validate and process invoices for payment, accurately coding charges to the appropriate GL accounts.
- Assist with electronic payment generation and apply cash disbursements to invoices in Microsoft Navision.
- Provide support in month-end close process.
- Reconcile various accounts by identifying errors/omissions and posting corrections.
- Perform banking call backs and set up vendor tax status.
- Assess and resolve a variety of routine internal and external inquiries related to payments, invoices and cash receipts.
- Degree in Accounting or related field.
- 5-10 years of experience working in expensive accounting required.
- Experience working with Concur Invoice system or similar electronic expense management system required.
- Strong Excel knowledge.
- Experience with financial systems and online banking preferred.
- Deep understanding of expense coding, charts of accounts, intercompany processes and general ledger accounts.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.