We are looking for a talented, detail-oriented and results-driven individual to help manage a complex web project for an internal audience. The ideal candidate can interpret requests, directives and needs from Business Units across the enterprise, delegate responsibilities effectively, publish content and material to a CMS, communicate efficiently and effectively, gather requirements for new projects, make sure those projects are delivered on-time and on-budget, and excel in an Agile workflow.
- Interface with key Business stakeholders and apply UX best practices to the best solutions for a digital workplace
- Track and report on progress against schedules and agreed-upon deliverables for website projects and ensure both internal and external teams are meeting deadlines
- Manage communication between all project stakeholders; ensure that arising issues or changes are properly addressed to keep the timeline on track
- Manage ongoing queue of enhancements and bugs with internal and external development and design teams
- Provide QA support on desktop and mobile devices, and coordinate needed QA input from other stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with internal partners
- Fix and deploy HTML and CSS where necessary
- Do daily production design work including screen graphics, promotional banners, headshots and site layouts
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.