The Atlantic Group is representing a VP of Valuations with a top-tier investment organization in the Philadelphia market.
Company and Position Highlights
- Newly created team and newly created VP-opportunity to put your stamp on this specific group
- Responsible for managing the Team and creating an effective processes to manage the quarterly valuations of portfolio companies
- Work with internal deal teams to understand complex deal structures and company performance expectations
- Design financial models for market multiple, market transaction, discounted cash flow and option pricing analyses on an ad hoc basis
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 8+ years of related business valuation work experience
- Financial modelling skills including experience building models from scratch
- Previous valuation experience in professional services/Big 4 Firm a plus
- Master’s degree and/or achievement or progress towards a CFA a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.