We are representing a best-in-class privately-held NYC real estate development firm and owner/operator with $20 billion assets under management and more in the development pipeline. They are looking for a VP-level Project Executive on the development side of their business to lead the execution of current and future $100+ million ground-up and major renovation projects.
- CEO/Founder of the firm is a highly respected and extremely successful real estate entrepreneur
- Firm owns and operates one of the largest privately-held portfolios in NYC
- Current project is a $250 million office repositioning project in Midtown
- Lead the construction execution of $100+ million projects from the developer’s perspective, oversee 3rd party general contractor, architect, engineers, and consultants
- Develop and manage strategic client relationships
- Act as the primary point of contact with project partners, lenders and other financial agencies
- Identify client/project risks and propose innovative solutions
- Provide leadership and mentorship to project teams that would be reporting to you
- Bachelor’s in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management
- 15-20 years of relevant Construction/Development experience, ideally $100+ million NYC projects, both ground-up and major repositioning
- Strong communication skill-set
- Leadership mind-set
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.