Atlantic Group is representing a VP of Construction opportunity with a very well-respected Property Management Company located in Montgomery County, PA. Our client does not sell their properties as they hold onto their assets. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of leading and managing the construction of multi-family luxury high-rise apartment complexes.
- Our client owns and manages their own properties
- Access to their great leadership team
- They pride themselves on valuing their employees
- Oversee all construction related activities- renovations, new construction and rehab of their existing properties
- Develop budgets and schedules for capital expenditure projects
- Communicate with vendors and contractors as well as selecting the contactor
- Manage relationships with architects, engineers, townships, etc
- Construction Management Degree or other related disciplines
- 10+ years of managing interior renovations and ground up projects
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and customer service-oriented environment
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner
- $150,000 – $200,000 base
- 401 K
- Strong Medical Benefits
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.