Highlights about the Company
- Firm has grown substantially internationally in the past few years.
- Boston office focuses on multiple products so an opportunity to see different sides of the business.
- Manage entire loan operations process from beginning to close.
- Work with deal execution team for all transactions.
- Work with fund’s credit operations.
- Handle reporting to investors.
- Deal with all fund administration.
- Work with AML process.
- Manage all compliance of funds.
- Perform cash management at fund level.
- Responsible for partnership accounting.
- This position is open due to growth of the firm.
- Company offers outstanding benefits and a great comp plan.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 5 years in either a fund administrator or credit shop
- Strong exposure to loan operations
- Expert level Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.