We are representing an entrepreneurial corporate-interiors focused General Contracting firm. The founder of the $5 million firm is looking for a right-hand person to help lead construction operations and oversee multiple projects at a time. This person ideally has ~10 years of Corporate Interiors construction experience, the wherewithal to institute best-practices into a growing company, and a leadership mindset.
- Firm was founded 5 years ago, and has reached $5 million in revenue
- Has strong longstanding relationship with NYC owner/operator that owns millions of square feet
- Opportunity to be a major strategic partner to help exponentially grow a company
- Lead the construction management of several 10-25,000 sf corporate interiors projects at a time
- Oversee all construction operations for a growing company
- Build a team of your own as firm scales upward
- 8-12 years Corporate Interiors-focused construction management experience
- BS in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or related
- Deep relationships with relevant subcontractors and landlords
- High-level communication skills, both internally and with various consultants, as needed
- Entrepreneurial mindset and leadership skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.