We are representing a VP Construction opportunity with a boutique Owner/Operator/Developer of primarily Class A & Class B value-add office buildings, but is also increasingly diversifying into multifamily ground-up development and value-add industrial. Truly entrepreneurial firm. They are seeking a versatile construction talent to be a decision-maker as it relates to both ground-up projects and major fit-outs of office & retail spaces. This person will craft and implement planning/sequencing mechanisms and processes to streamline construction operations going forward.
- ~12 million square feet of assets in NJ, NYC, and Long Island
- Value-add player
- Excellent leadership at the top of the firm; known for being creative and visionary
- Initially lead a ~40 million ground-up residential development as well as the capital improvement program of two recent office portfolio acquisitions
- Work alongside the Asset Management teams to craft optimal capital expenditure business plans across the entire portfolio
- Formulate the budget and critical path schedule for respective projects
- 7-15 years of professional construction & development-related experience; office/commercial-focus strongly preferred
- Depth of relationships with Architects, Engineering, Contractors, Subcontractors in the NJ/NYC markets
- BS in Construction Management, Architecture, or Engineering strongly preferred
- Emphasis on cultural fit; looking for someone passionate about construction, and most importantly, someone who knows what to do, how to go about doing it, and does it
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.