We are representing an exciting opportunity with a leading NYC-based Real Estate Investment Management firm to lead the Equity Asset Management of a $2 billion portfolio and growing.
Company & Position Highlights
- 10 year company history
- $15 billion AuM; across all asset classes: Office, Retail, Industrial, Multifamily, etc
- Known as being highly creative, entrepreneurial, and transactional
- Lead all aspects Asset Management for a national/(international) portfolio
- Create and execute business plans of each respective asset, including capital plans and ongoing portfolio budgeting
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend value-enhancement opportunities
- Prepare and present quarterly valuations to investment committee
- 7-12 years of experience in Equity Asset Management with a Real Estate Investment Management firm
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Real Estate, or related
- High-level of real estate understanding and intellectual curiosity
- Team player who collaborates well with others
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.