We are representing a Vice President of Tax position with an Investment Management Company in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
Company & Position Highlights
- An entrepreneurial leader in its sector where commitment to excellence and innovation to their clients are the hallmarks of their mission
- A newly created position seeking a dynamic leader adept with building strong teams, meeting the deliverables to C-levels while interfacing with third-party service providers
- An award winning organization that sets the bar for a modernized corporate culture and cutting-edge employee evolution
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance. CPA preferred; Master of Tax huge plus, ASC 740 needed
- 9+ years of fund tax accounting with BIG 4 presence while demonstrating keen management ability
- An ambitious individual that is looking to join one of the most admired companies in the area
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.