The VP of HR will be responsible for all HR related matters for a billion dollar, publicly traded firm with approximately 300 employees.
Day to day-
- Serve as the strategic partner to senior management in support of overall business plans and objectives
- Manage small staff of HR professionals
- Work with external vendors to ensure best in class systems and support infrastructure
- Evaluation of company compensation competitiveness thru external vendors and network
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation to ensure organizational compliance.
- Conduct annual performance management, development, and appraisal process.
- Manage relationships with personnel and advocate on their behalf when appropriate.
- Work directly with department managers to resolve internal HR issues
- Lead company initiatives and innovation.
- Develop strategy to recruit and retain top talent
- Implement internship program to attract candidates from top academic institutions
- Partner with accounting in 404 Sox audits and 401(k) Audits.
- Manage human resource annual budget.
- Actively participate in peer groups, committees and special projects.
- 10-15 years at a HR capacity at a mid-sized firm
- Advanced degrees in HR
- Staff management exp
- Great polish and communication skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.