We are representing a Vice President-Deal Team opportunity for a well-known, private equity organization located in King of Prussia, PA.
- Opportunity to work for a Philadelphia-based private equity firm with $500 million of capital under management
- Company is raising a new fund and will be the largest fund to date
- Opportunity to work in a small group with extensive exposure to leadership
- Oversee creation of detailed financial projections and modeling, including due diligence of target companies
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 6+ years of investment banking and/or private equity
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.