We are representing a Vice President of Technical Accounting opportunity with a prestigious asset manager in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
- Newly created position with multiple direct reports.
- Great exposure internally and externally with shareholders and clients.
- Review of new and existing accounting policies, implementation of new standards, and financial statement evaluation.
- Exponential growth. Pipeline is robust.
- Company invests in their employees. Strong internal mobility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of GAAP, Financial Reporting and Accounting Policy experience at an investment company
- 5+ years of Big 4 public accounting experience highly desired
- Investment accounting experience in closed-end funds, money markets, complex fixed income, complex derivatives, or international funds
- CPA license preferred
- Knowledge of GAAP and IFRS reporting
- Strong familiarity with Regulation S-X, Investment Advisers Act, and Investment Company Act of 1940
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.