We are representing a Valuation Associate opportunity with a leading transaction advisory firm located in Center City Philadelphia.
Company & Position Highlights
- Responsibilities will concentrate on financial modeling, management consultations, transaction documentation evaluation, and communication with external parties
- This role will offer exposure to leadership at a wide array of companies throughout the country
- Firm is growing and looking to add only individuals with impressive backgrounds
- The organization is comprised of top professionals that create a dynamic work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting from an accredited school
- 2+ years of third-party valuation experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- CFA track required
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.