Atlantic Group is actively recruiting a Board Certified or Board Eligible Urologist.
Company & Position Highlights
- General Urologist position
- 240 hours (30 clinic days) of authorized time off per year
- A healthcare system serving 600,000 residents in and around Southern Oregon and Northern California
- Great location with family friendly communities, wonderful schools, excellent weather, abundant recreational activities, and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life
- Robotics surgery training or experience highly desirable
- New graduates would be considered
- Visa sponsorship would not be considered at this time
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Sign on Bonus
- Relocation & CME’s expense paid
- The higher of the guaranteed base salary or $w/RVU based compensation plus annual performance incentives of up to 16% of base compensation
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
- Plus you’ll get tons of time off
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.