Are you ready to take a lead role in your career? We’re currently looking for an Underwriter Manager to join our team. In this role, you will report in to the Executive Leadership team and facilitate the continued growth and probability of our clients’ program areas.
- Aid in making deals happen with multiple parties (consultants, internal sales team, external carrier partners, etc. )
- Ensure integrity of underwriting activities and processes
- Support quick thinking and problem solving regarding both internal and external parties
- Negotiate and find common ground between employers, consultants, business development and underwriting
- Day to day oversight of other managers within the department
- Demonstrate attention to detail and have strong analytical skills, significant knowledge of Excel, multitasking capability, and a desire to work as a part of a team.
- Stop loss underwriting experience is preferred.
- Be a strong communicator, comfortable speaking to all levels of management and staff.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.