We are representing a Treasury Senior Manager role for a growing manufacturing organization that is located in South Jersey.
- Position reports to the VP of Finance and will have growth potential to evolve into a Director role in the future
- The individual will be responsible for banking and cash management, FX hedging and insurance administration
- Individual will proactively drive change and process improvements and will work closely with their foreign office
- Preparation of daily cash reports showing actual and forecasted cash receipts and disbursements
- Hybrid office schedule – able to work in the office 2-3 days a week with extra time up front for training
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance, MBA is a plus
- 4+ years of treasury and finance experience, strong cash management is a must
- Proficient in with Microsoft Office Suite and systems, SAP is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.