We are representing a Finance Manager opportunity with one of the region’s largest companies headquartered just outside of Philadelphia.
- Individual will be responsible for the global organization’s cash management and centralized bank administration activities
- Individual will also play a key role in developing and executing approved recommendations to improve efficiencies, investment yields and overall bank operations
- Frequent interaction with teams in various locations including Philadelphia, Amsterdam, and New York on various topics include forecasting and bank services
- Company is an industry-leading Fortune 500 company that offers tons of opportunity for growth and advancement
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration from an accredited school
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) license preferred
- MBA Preferred
- 8+ years of progressive Treasury experience with a large corporation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.