We are representing a Treasury Manager opportunity with a multi-billion dollar & international environmental services organization in Center City, Philadelphia.
- Moving to a new office in Center City
- Be a part of the re-branding of the company
- This role includes managing two people (1 US Treasury Analyst and 1 International Analyst)
- Opportunity to become well rounded while focusing on capital markets transactions, debt raises, and acquisitions, among other duties
- Great quality of life
- Bachelor’s required
- 4+ years of treasury operations experience in the corporate sector with international component (foreign exchange risk assessment and management) or 4+ years of accounting experience for a multinational company including exposure to foreign exchange accounting issues
- Current management experience is preferred but open to a strong senior ready to step up and into a management capacity
- Experience using a Treasury Management System
- Professional certification in either finance, accounting, or treasury management is advantageous but not required
- Working understanding of foreign currency translation and transaction accounting rules required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.