We are representing a Treasury/Finance Manager opportunity with an industry-leading research company headquartered in the Central NJ area.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position will entail a wide range of responsibilities focused on treasury operations, accounting, and cash forecasting/budgeting
- Individual will utilize their analytical skills to identify and research variances and trends
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Organization stresses work/life balance, so long hours are not common, and the benefits are amazing
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- This individual will have the opportunity to lead a team of 6 and improve internal processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or a related field from an accredited school
- 5+ years of experience with in Finance or Treasury, strong analytical skills
- Prior leadership and supervisory experience preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Excel
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.