We are representing a newly-created Treasury Director opportunity with an industry-leading financial services company headquartered in the Philadelphia area.
- Position will oversee the development and management of all aspects of the company’s treasury and cash management operations
- This is a newly-created role that will offer the chance for somebody to make their mark on it and mold the department
- Individual will be tasked with building out a team and partnering effectively internally with other departments
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- Firm has been recognized as a “top place to work” and offers many perks to their employees
- This individual will obtain great exposure to leadership through conversations with and presentations to senior management
- Bachelor’s in Accounting/Finance or a related field from an accredited school
- 8+ years of experience in treasury, corporate finance, and cash management
- CTP a plus
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.